Here’s a perfect task that your Maid of Honor can do for you:
1) Check off on the guest list those who have responded with a YES. Then immediately
phone those who have not responded. When you have a firm number email the venue. They will be very appreciative.
2) Have ( fingers crossed) your last fitting !
3) Do your seating chart. You can download the one of your choice from Google Images like the one below.
4) If you are having limousines or a trolley
for your wedding party contact the company & make sure they know all the destinations and the correct timetable.
5) Another job for a bridesmaid or Mom:
Mail the rehearsal dinner invitations.
6) Go through your vendor list & send out as many final payments as possible.
7) If you desire a facial have one at least one month before. It is best to go to an esthetician you have visited before. You don’t want to have any sort of allergic reactions.
8) Make an appointment if necessary for 2 weeks before the wedding day for a haircut and color.